Viddi LLC is a new startup company that created the new VPops app . This app integrates with the contacts in the user's phone. The VPops app is ten apps in one. Besides free video chat, world voice calls, sharing photos in special frames, you can create love and birthday notes, we also created viddipops which you'll find inside of the VPops app . This has never been done before. We created thousands of 12 second videos with different subjects. The user can pick a viddipops video and send it to their friends on any platform. They can also pick a personal pops video and write inside of the video of their choice. We've been told by different developers that this app will go over big with users ranging from the age of 14 through 75.
A key objective and promise of VPops is to keep strict policies protecting the privacy of the registered members.
"The VPops Policy & Promise"
1. Never Take control of users e-mail or passwords
2. Never share, trade or sell users e-mail addresses
3. Never share, trade or sell users mobile phone numbers
4. Never share, trade or sell any of users personal information to advertisers
5. Never have the right to control or own any of users personal data
6. Never make users personal information public
7. Never save users personal information if user unregister/deletes account
8. Never use facial recognition software or programs to locate user
9. Never use GPS to show users location (it's just not safe)
10. Never claim ownership of users pictures or likeness
11. Never share, trade or sell users pictures to advertisers
12. Never stay on users computer after user logs out and invade personal files
VPops is currently privately funded and soft-launched. The site will be supported by ad revenue limited to a minimal amount of advertisers, which is a key component of the business model. There will be no intrusive privacy invasions and the formula for minimal ads benefit the user by having a social network experience without constant advertisements being a distraction.